In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Kick the Bucket.”
7 is my lucky number, so here are seven things which are on my Anti-Bucket-List:
1. I never want to grow up to become someone with none of my current ideals.
2. I never want to be afraid to stand up for what I believe in.
3. I never want to eat meat again.
4. I never want to lose the people I care about.
5. I never want to forget where I come from.
6. I never want to turn my back on someone or something I could have helped.
7. I don’t want to look back at my life with regrets.